The second Pique Ventures Investor Gathering will be held on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 and would we love to welcome you there.
- are entrepreneurial,
- are willing and knowledgeable about taking investment risks in order to achieve positive impact and outcomes,
- want to develop or apply your leadership skills,
- want to share your business expertise and experience with other investors and entrepreneurs,
- are willing to invest time and money,
- want to invest in a social and fun environment, and
- meet the accredited investor* definition set out by the BC Securities Commission,
please get in contact with Bonnie Foley-Wong at bonnie[at]piqueventures[dot]com or 778-877-3041 for more information about our upcoming event and the Investment Network.
* If you are not an accredited investor, there are other ways you can invest in private businesses, however it does require an understanding of the BC Securities Commission rules and requires more time and understanding of the risks involved. We suggest you read the BC Securities Commission’s guide to investing in the private placement market and contact us if you have any further questions.
In the meantime, check out some of the images from our first event, held in November 2012:
Get investing insights, sign up for my newsletter.