Bonnie helps make other people’s ideas happen and her attention is focused on impact investors and entrepreneurs. She has spent her whole career working with investors and entrepreneurs, communicating financial information and vision in order to move money. Her goal is to empower people to make angel investments confidently and passionately. Read more…
We work with associates and other advisors in venture development, entrepreneurship, and investment readiness to reach and support entrepreneurs that are growing or launching their entrepreneurial ventures.
Get investing insights, sign up for my newsletter.
- How Values Influence Your Motivation to Invest in the First Place | Pique Ventures on Why Do You Invest? Thoughts on Motivations
- What is Social Impact? | Pique Ventures on Integrated Investment Decision-Making
- What is social impact? | Pique Ventures on Impact Lens Updated
- Tina Crouse on Business Impact Canvas
- Women and Investment Decision-Making | Bonnie Foley-Wong on Impact Lens