We’re featured on socialfinance.ca today! Brenda Reid-Kuecks, President of Ecotrust Canada, wrote the article for the online social finance community and information hub. Here are some highlights:
A new report by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development looks at how new businesses and start-ups have been raising money since the global financial crisis in 2009…
… What is particularly notable in the report’s findings is the fact that women are deeply underrepresented in this emerging angel investment community. The statistic that suggests only 5% of the angel investors in Europe are women, and only 13% in the USA, has sparked Vancouver entrepreneur Bonnie Foley-Wong to make her move: Pique Ventures is born.
You can read the full post on socialfinance.ca.
Get investing insights, sign up for my newsletter.
- How Values Influence Your Motivation to Invest in the First Place | Pique Ventures on Why Do You Invest? Thoughts on Motivations
- What is Social Impact? | Pique Ventures on Integrated Investment Decision-Making
- What is social impact? | Pique Ventures on Impact Lens Updated
- Tina Crouse on Business Impact Canvas
- Women and Investment Decision-Making | Bonnie Foley-Wong on Impact Lens