Pique Ventures proudly hosted its first event on Tuesday, April 17th. We welcomed sixteen guests who were curious about impact angel investing for women. They came to hear the story of Pique Ventures and what’s in store in the future. Here’s a peak at what some of the guests had to say:
“It was a great kickoff for Pique Ventures!” ~ Michele Macready, Illume Consulting
Congrats to the amazing Bonnie for launching her business tonight @Pique_V – connecting investors to women entrepreneurs!
— Jill Earthy (@jearthy) April 17, 2012
“It was inspiring and it will have a ripple effect.” ~ Lisa Princic, Changemakers Toolbox
Photos and video clips from the event to follow!
Get investing insights, sign up for my newsletter.
- Meet @BonnieOWong, founder @Pique_V & co-founder @Spring_is, at Impact Ontario next week! https://t.co/l4OnV74b1T #impinv #genderlensinv 1 hour ago
- Integrated Investor Training for New Investors comes to #Vancouver! Register early! eventbrite.ca/e/integrated-i… #impinv 1 month ago
- Reflecting on 2013: a Busy Year for @Pique_V in Impact Investing piqueventures.com/reflecting-on-… #impinv #genderlensinv 1 month ago
- Why Successful People Have So Many Groups Of Friends By @drake_baer fastcompany.com/3023424/why-su… via @FastCompany 2 months ago
- Thanks @LeahEichler MT @BonnieOWong: @Pique_V in @globeandmail. Experiential due diligence for career & venture! instagram.com/p/h9WPTFtCcY/ 3 months ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Reflecting on 2013: a Busy Year in Impact Investing | Pique Ventures on 2012 By the Numbers – a Year in an Impact Investing Startup | Part 2
- Dana on How Values Influence Your Motivation to Invest in the First Place
- How Values Influence Your Motivation to Invest in the First Place | Pique Ventures on Why Do You Invest? Thoughts on Motivations
- What is Social Impact? | Pique Ventures on Integrated Investment Decision-Making
- What is social impact? | Pique Ventures on Impact Lens Updated