Pique Ventures proudly hosted its first event on Tuesday, April 17th. We welcomed sixteen guests who were curious about impact angel investing for women. They came to hear the story of Pique Ventures and what’s in store in the future. Here’s a peak at what some of the guests had to say:
“It was a great kickoff for Pique Ventures!” ~ Michele Macready, Illume Consulting
Congrats to the amazing Bonnie for launching her business tonight @Pique_V – connecting investors to women entrepreneurs!
— Jill Earthy (@jearthy) April 17, 2012
“It was inspiring and it will have a ripple effect.” ~ Lisa Princic, Changemakers Toolbox
Photos and video clips from the event to follow!
Get investing insights, sign up for my newsletter.
- Been talking about Access to Resources & Taking Care of the Village for some time now. Excited to see #IntegratedInvesting coming together. 4 days ago
- Delivering my first webinar on #IntegratedInvesting tomorrow. Want to be one of the first to hear about it? eventbrite.com/e/integrated-i… #impinv 4 days ago
- Newest #activator on the block @Spring_is will be at #cascadiastartupday. Come meet @KeithIppel @BonnieOWong @katiejeanes @Nik_Wong #impinv 2 weeks ago
- Kudos @MaRSDD for hosting an amazing #ImpactOntario conference. Great diversity, thoughtful ppl creating +ve change & challenging systems. 1 month ago
- Meet @BonnieOWong, founder @Pique_V & co-founder @Spring_is, at Impact Ontario next week! https://t.co/l4OnV74b1T #impinv #genderlensinv 1 month ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Reflecting on 2013: a Busy Year in Impact Investing | Pique Ventures on 2012 By the Numbers – a Year in an Impact Investing Startup | Part 2
- Dana on How Values Influence Your Motivation to Invest in the First Place
- How Values Influence Your Motivation to Invest in the First Place | Pique Ventures on Why Do You Invest? Thoughts on Motivations
- What is Social Impact? | Pique Ventures on Integrated Investment Decision-Making
- What is social impact? | Pique Ventures on Impact Lens Updated