Pique Ventures proudly hosted its first event on Tuesday, April 17th. We welcomed sixteen guests who were curious about impact angel investing for women. They came to hear the story of Pique Ventures and what’s in store in the future. Here’s a peak at what some of the guests had to say:
“It was a great kickoff for Pique Ventures!” ~ Michele Macready, Illume Consulting
Congrats to the amazing Bonnie for launching her business tonight @Pique_V – connecting investors to women entrepreneurs!
— Jill Earthy (@jearthy) April 17, 2012
“It was inspiring and it will have a ripple effect.” ~ Lisa Princic, Changemakers Toolbox
Photos and video clips from the event to follow!
Get investing insights, sign up for my newsletter.
- How Values Influence Your Motivation to Invest in the First Place | Pique Ventures on Why Do You Invest? Thoughts on Motivations
- What is Social Impact? | Pique Ventures on Integrated Investment Decision-Making
- What is social impact? | Pique Ventures on Impact Lens Updated
- Tina Crouse on Business Impact Canvas
- Women and Investment Decision-Making | Bonnie Foley-Wong on Impact Lens