Women do have confidence issues, but so do men, although men tend to disclose them less and embrace risk more. Because of this, women pitch less to venture capitalists, and a smaller proportion of women “angels” back up social ventures.
Servane Mouazan, President of Ogunte, a social innovations development company based in London, UK shares her perspectives on supporting women entrepreneurs in:
Get investing insights, sign up for my newsletter.
- How Values Influence Your Motivation to Invest in the First Place | Pique Ventures on Why Do You Invest? Thoughts on Motivations
- What is Social Impact? | Pique Ventures on Integrated Investment Decision-Making
- What is social impact? | Pique Ventures on Impact Lens Updated
- Tina Crouse on Business Impact Canvas
- Women and Investment Decision-Making | Bonnie Foley-Wong on Impact Lens