Admittedly this has been a challenging post to write. Please do read Valuing a Company – Part 1 [Basics] as the following discussion assumes you are familiar with traditional valuation techniques. Here goes…
A Business with Better Ethics and Higher Costs
Tradeoff of Profit for Positive Impact
There may be circumstances where a social [...]
What is the Company’s Value today?
As a potential investor, when you are offered equity in a Company, you are being offered the rights to own and control an asset or part of an asset and the entitlement to future cash flows generated or derived from that asset. So the question becomes “what asset does [...]
Get investing insights, sign up for my newsletter.
- How Values Influence Your Motivation to Invest in the First Place | Pique Ventures on Why Do You Invest? Thoughts on Motivations
- What is Social Impact? | Pique Ventures on Integrated Investment Decision-Making
- What is social impact? | Pique Ventures on Impact Lens Updated
- Tina Crouse on Business Impact Canvas
- Women and Investment Decision-Making | Bonnie Foley-Wong on Impact Lens