I graduated with a Mathematics degree and worked in industries that were traditionally dominated by men: financial services and investment. I founded Pique Ventures to help change the ratio, by encouraging and supporting women investing in entrepreneurial women. Help build the community of women investors, so that together, we can create a culture of companies and career opportunities for women in science, technology, engineering, and math.
Created by: EngineeringDegree.net
Get investing insights, sign up for my newsletter.
- How Values Influence Your Motivation to Invest in the First Place | Pique Ventures on Why Do You Invest? Thoughts on Motivations
- What is Social Impact? | Pique Ventures on Integrated Investment Decision-Making
- What is social impact? | Pique Ventures on Impact Lens Updated
- Tina Crouse on Business Impact Canvas
- Women and Investment Decision-Making | Bonnie Foley-Wong on Impact Lens