“3-5% of women-owned businesses receive venture capital”
“Female entrepreneurs begin with 1/8 th of the funding that male-led ventures do”
“Women-operated, venture-backed companies have 12% higher revenues [than men-operated, venture-backed companies]“
There is a strong business case to invest in women-led enterprises. Pique Ventures connects women investors with entrepreneurial women. Contact us to find out more about the women investor network that is forming here in Vancouver, BC.
Get investing insights, sign up for my newsletter.
- How Values Influence Your Motivation to Invest in the First Place | Pique Ventures on Why Do You Invest? Thoughts on Motivations
- What is Social Impact? | Pique Ventures on Integrated Investment Decision-Making
- What is social impact? | Pique Ventures on Impact Lens Updated
- Tina Crouse on Business Impact Canvas
- Women and Investment Decision-Making | Bonnie Foley-Wong on Impact Lens