Balancing financial skills with an ethical mindset and intuition is challenging in an increasingly complex world and market. Integrated Investing offers an insightful methodology and practice for making investment decisions that reap rewards while matching your values.
Developed over more than two decades’ experience in finance, investment banking and venture capital, Foley-Wong’s tools will shift your perspective about the relationship between money and social good, while techniques will help you to evaluate investments in high-stakes situations. The result? You will learn to make savvy investments time and again that meet your goals while also benefiting your community and planet.
Radical yet practical, provoking and empowering, Integrated Investing is a must read for anyone with the desire for a better world, and a dollar to create it.
About the Author
Bonnie Foley-Wong is the founder of Pique Ventures, an impact investment and management company, and Pique Fund, an angel fund focusing on leadership diversity and women-led ventures. She has made and financed over $1 billion of alternative investments in Europe and North America. Having grown up in a working-class family, education had the biggest impact on her life. She strongly believes in empowering people with knowledge to make better and more mindful investment decisions.
Foley-Wong is a Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Accountant, and a CFA charterholder. She presently resides in Vancouver, Canada, with her husband and young daughter.
Other Online Retailers
AS SEEN & HEARD IN
- SEPTEMBER 2019: CANADIAN LIVING > Sweet Success: Women in STEM
- NOVEMBER 2018: BUSINESS IN VANCOUVER – NEW INVESTOR MAGAZINE > Investing With Impact
- SEPTEMBER 2018: STATUS OF WOMEN CANADA > Q&A With Bonnie Foley-Wong
- APRIL 2018: GREEN MONEY JOURNAL > Investment Decisions That Impact Your Career
- MARCH 2018: THE LAW OF STARTUPS > Episode #133
- MARCH 2018: ADMIN SLAYER > The First (and Biggest) Investor in Your Business is…YOU
- DECEMBER 2017: STARTUP PREGNANT > Episode #024 – Decision Making with Head and Heart
- MARCH 2017: FRONTFUNDR > Fireside Chat with Bonnie Foley-Wong
- NOVEMBER 2016: VANCOUVER OBSERVER > Opinion: Would You, Should You Invest in Uber?
- NOVEMBER 2016: BUSINESS IN VANCOUVER ON ROUNDHOUSE RADIO > Integrated Investing
- NOVEMBER 2016: TRADESTREAMING.COM > Future of Investing: Integrated Decision Making
“Unlike a traditional investing model that assumes the maximization of shareholder value (with profit-maximizing goals), the author suggests a holistic view of investment requirements. I loved her chapter on showing that personal values like trust, or a hard-work ethic form an effective lens to view an opportunity.”
– Marti Konstant, Author, Activate Your Agile Career: How Responding to Change Will Inspire Your Life’s Work
– Andy McCarroll, Board of Directors – Criterion Institute, General Counsel – Southeastern Asset Management, Inc.
– Meredith Jones, author of the award-winning Women of The Street: Why Female Money Managers Generate Higher Returns (And How You Can Too)
“If you are interested in impact investing, go buy this book immediately! This is a MUST for anyone who wants to know how to align their investments with their values. A fantastically easy read that is written by a former financier and investment banker turned angel investor and VC, who has financed over $1 billion of alternative investments in Europe and North America. I really enjoyed learning from this practical and well-informed guide how to connect heart and mind into an actionable and successful strategy.”
– Dr. Alexandra Greenhill, Founder and CEO, Careteam Technologies
“This very thoughtful book is really three books in one: a primer on impact investing (what it is, how it works, etc.); a how-to guide for investors who want to incorporate impact investing into their portfolios; and a deeply-considered investigation into what we’re really doing when we practice finance and economics. It stands perfectly well as a practical guidebook for investors – and I will refer to it regularly for this purpose – but it’s the frameworks for thinking about the various impacts businesses can have that will stay with me.”
– Lauren Bacon, Author, Curious for a Living: How Asking Better Questions Makes You Indispensable
Impact Investing with Head, Heart, Body, and Soul
|Pique Ventures enables a diverse community of investors to pursue integrated investing. Whether as an investor in Pique Fund, as a partner of Pique Ventures, or through the practice of Integrated Investing, we help people invest to help create a better world.||
What We Do
Pique Ventures enables a diverse community of investors to pursue integrated investing. Whether as an investor in Pique Fund, through Pique Ventures' services, or through the practice of Integrated Investing, we help people invest to help create a better world.